Nursing services are essential after injuries, acute diseases, during postoperative period and at all stages of chronic diseases.
Professional level of our nurses has been confirmed by many years of experience, as well as by valid certificates.
How can our nurse help you?
At doctor’s prescription, a medical nurse will perform:
And also will teach your relatives and the nearest:
- All types of injections
- Intravenous injections, including injections by perfusor
- Care for postoperative wounds and sutures
- Care for bedsores
- Care for stomas, colostomy bags and urinals
- Monitoring of medication
- Monitoring of physiological parameters (control of temperature, blood pressure, level of sugar in blood, etc.) and other necessary manipulations
Cost of all types of injections, starting from 3.50 LVL, intravenous systems – from 9 LVL. Care for stomas, colostomy bags and urinals – 15 LVL. Treatment of postoperative wounds (subject to their size) – from 8 LVL. Care for bedsores - 7 LVL for one procedure.
- how to properly take care of sick persons at home
- how to properly and safely take prescribed meds
- how to understand when it is better to entrust care to a professional nurse or specialist on care
Procedures and manipulations of nurses are performed only at doctor’s prescription. The price does not include the cost of medicines