"Every woman is a nurse by nature – such is the faith of the vast majority of people. In fact, a large part even of professional nurses does not know the ABC of nursing. As for grannies, aunties and mummies, then even in educated families pretty often they make the greatest inconsistencies while nursing - totally opposite to that, what should be done”
From Florence Nightingale's book “Notes on Nursing”.
As a rule, after surgeries, injuries and various chronic diseases, assistance is required in performing even the simplest household duties.
At such moments it becomes clear that in nursing care of a sick person it is important for an assistant not only to have medical education, but also kindness, ability to listen and sympathize, patience and honesty that matter. It depends on just professional skills and attitude of a specialist how quickly a person will be well again and how it will feel.
Owing to the knowledge and many years experience, our specialists help patients with chronic diseases, including Alzheimer's disease, senile dementia, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, arthropathy, stroke, etc.
What can make our specialist on care?
- Will look after a sick person;
- Will help when moving around the house and in the street;
- Will help with change of clothes;
- Will buy food and feed;
- Will help upon payment of communal and other bills;
- Will keep your house clean, tidy, etc.;
- Will provide care for skin, nails, hair;
- Will help in carrying out hygienic procedures;
- Will provide full care of a recumbent patient;
- At doctor’s prescription, will carry out prophylaxis and treatment of bedsores.
Care at home is an opportunity:
Cost of care at home starts from 2,50 LVL per hour. The price depends on time and type of service, qualification of a specialist and peculiarities of a client, e.g. weight and disease. Minimum quantity of hours per a visit – 2 hours.
- To provide all the necessary manipulations in familiar environment.
- To help to feel the joy of communication - it is very important to prevent a sick person from going into its shell, staying alone with its thoughts and disease.
- To select necessary for care number of hours in the morning, afternoon or evening, temporarily or for a long time, on weekends or holidays.
- To feel yourselves comfortable and confident, as an experienced specialist on care with social and medical education will look after your nearest and dearest.
- It is also an opportunity for family members to devote a little time to themselves in order to have the strength and ability to support their sick relative.
It is possible to buy or rent different technical aids - functional beds, auxiliary aids for walking (crutches, sticks, walkers, etc.), wheelchairs, assistive seats for taking shower and bath, etc.
Please, call us – 2000-90-80!
Subject to your individual situation, we will offer an optimal number of hours and flexible system of discounts.